View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Just got another email from fxtec:

We are now just 24 hours away from launching something special.
Here's what you need to know ahead of our launch:
Tomorrow at 1.50pm we will send you an exclusive early bird link to our IndieGoGo page. This gives you 10 minutes to get in there and swipe your super early-bird discounted perk before we launch to the rest of the world.

We have limited numbers of early bird perks available & once they’re gone, they’re gone.

You will need an IndieGoGo account to back us (we recommend making one in advance to save time tomorrow).

Spread the word! Refer your friends, family & anyone else that might be interested in our launch & you could be in with the chance of winning yourself ‘SOMETHING SPECIAL’.

See you tomorrow!
Of course from my negative IndieGoGo experience, I can't participate, but I'm excited to see what they've got. Looks like Lineage and UBPorts/Ubuntu Touch logos now appear on the shrouded box. (Apparently, it wasn't a conference table as I'd guessed.)

Also, not sure when they mean by 1:50 PM. Did they localize that for my time zone (currently UTC-5)? I don't remember if I told them my TZ or location . . . Or is it 13:50 UTC?

Anyway, good luck, Fxtec. Can't wait to see what you've got. (I'd also like a Pro1. And a robot butler. And a jetpack. Got that, Santa?)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: