Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

i think jst leave the patch which u think is the best and remove all other patches..its very confusing...:S:S:

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
I'll go with option 2, the patch before thingonasprings' version

The Following User Says Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:
which one is the best? i installed the speedpatch..shud i install the alternative one and uninstall the speedpatch? and i marjed smart reflex in qcpufrequi..is der anything i shud do to save more battery?plz help

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
which one is the best? i installed the speedpatch..shud i install the alternative one and uninstall the speedpatch? and i marjed smart reflex in qcpufrequi..is der anything i shud do to save more battery?plz help

after installing the speedpatch my battery started to drains a lot..but after removing it and installing the alternative speed is really awsome...and battery has also shown some improvement... must try the ALTERNATIVE

can u tell me how to save battery..i hav qcpufreq installed and i enable smartreflex...dats it??? or do i can do smthng to save 2x battery...and i will install the alternative one now

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
can u tell me how to save battery..i hav qcpufreq installed and i enable smartreflex...dats it??? or do i can do smthng to save 2x battery...and i will install the alternative one now

you have done enough to save battery... install ALTERNATIVE and install QCPUFREQ( if oyu have already then okay) and ENABLE SMARTREFLEX... and your done..

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
What we are trying to figure out is to which patch we should revert, given that the recent patches are not performing as well as the ones before, so don't install anything as yet until we have reached a decision.

Can u plz edit the first post of this thread and leave only one patch,one way to install it and one way to uninstall..it wud be a lot easier for noobs like us to understand

Originally Posted by karam View Post
Hello guys

i have released a new version for people having problems
read part3 at the first post

also fixed the battery drain since the 28/6/2011 update
the bettery drain was caused by some values (epitaph) provided causing the ram be in use all the time
but i removed them and every thing is normal now

PS you may wanna try enable both smartreflexes : vdd1 and vdd2
by editing

/usr/share/kernel-power-settings/default

and change vdd1=0 to vdd1=1
and vdd2=0 to vdd2=1

this will give 2x battery
but you will not be able to overlocak more than 805mhz (while enabling the smart reflex) it is a known common problem
and if any unexpected reboots occured
then disable the smart reflex by changing vdd1 and vdd2 to vdd1=0 and vdd2=0
HOW TO DO THIS >>>>PS you may wanna try enable both smartreflexes : vdd1 and vdd2
by editing

/usr/share/kernel-power-settings/default

and change vdd1=0 to vdd1=1
and vdd2=0 to vdd2=1

this will give 2x battery
but you will not be able to overlocak more than 805mhz (while enabling the smart reflex) it is a known common problem

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by karam View Post
every one don't apply any patches now
until we decide what option to use

EDIT: Do you think guys i should make a new thread only for testing
these patches?
1. i already have. followed your instructions and removed the .profile and things are working wonders. tons more improvement compared to the other patch with the extra scripts. so, i've already kinda decided which one is best

2. i think you don't need to make a new thread for testing patches. what you could do is just organise the first post like how you did and it should be fine.
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe