Notices

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ St Helens, England.
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Give it a try, I have both SD and HD version of 1.5.4 working except for the reduced fruits speed by about half.
I tried 1.5.4 and it didn't work, I've even tried installing it with n9 quicktweak and still nothing. Looks like I'll just have to use my old i(****)Phone for fruit ninja...

when i use the newest version for N900.some game like fruitninja,cut the rope, world of goo dont have sound,and fruite ninja is very slow.but i like it b/c now my n900 can play adroid game.tks

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
Originally Posted by Callum.Brierly View Post
I tried 1.5.4 and it didn't work, I've even tried installing it with n9 quicktweak and still nothing. Looks like I'll just have to use my old i(****)Phone for fruit ninja...
Just tried the 1.5.4 HD and it works correctly, without any speed loss. Only the bombs are all full red in this version, in 1.5.2 they were black with red cross.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
Originally Posted by kojirole View Post
when i use the newest version for N900.some game like fruitninja,cut the rope, world of goo dont have sound,and fruite ninja is very slow.but i like it b/c now my n900 can play adroid game.tks
I have sound in all of these games, I just need to click on something first to get the sound playing.

Originally Posted by saponga View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=987
But didn't work for me... segfault
Works just fine and fast for me, even the World of goo, which I wasn't able to get working with previous versions. So thanks Xes and ohers!

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jamar View Post
Just tried the 1.5.4 HD and it works correctly, without any speed loss. Only the bombs are all full red in this version, in 1.5.2 they were black with red cross.
This sounds weird, I know at least one more person who has same problem as me. Did you use the deb version posted few post ago ? About speed loss, you could see if you follow the countdown clock in Zen Mode, for me: in game/reallife 1.30/2:40 .

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Uc browser apk is that possible.

Originally Posted by jamar View Post
I have sound in all of these games, I just need to click on something first to get the sound playing.

Works just fine and fast for me, even the World of goo, which I wasn't able to get working with previous versions. So thanks Xes and ohers!
Which version of World of Goo do you run?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Is it on a n900?

The Following User Says Thank You to phap For This Useful Post:
Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Uc browser apk is that possible.
there is a native uc browser for N9 . Search for it in the formu .

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp