By the way, I tried the following phones as a secondary one with my N900:

HTC HD2
X10
Milestone
iPhone

None of them can be compared to this one in terms of system stability and customization (expect the iPhone in the stability).

"live today like you were going to die tomorrow, plan for tomorrow like you we going to live for ever.."

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Luanda, ANGOLA
Hello all...
This is my first post here.
First i want to thanks all of u who developed all this thinks here. Its great.
I´m a new user of a N900. And i already know that i have a lot to learn. I changed because i was tired of the normal things. Like Windows. I know that my path will be tough but i´m willing to go trow.
For those that think that this is not perfect as they wished. Please do like others think what u need and design thats what this N900 is about. Don´t complain, work with this people they are here to help us using something new and creat.
Sorry for my English but i´m Portuguese.

The Following User Says Thank You to CSAJS For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fadimck View Post
By the way, I tried the following phones as a secondary one with my N900:

HTC HD2
X10
Milestone
iPhone

None of them can be compared to this one in terms of system stability and customization (expect the iPhone in the stability).
of-course, cos the above phones are rubbish.......
but if you ask me, galaxy S, HTC DHD are much better in-terms of providing features & application.

Just keep in ur mind i am talking about providing features & more application like the other OS provides for it's users.

BTW, i hate Iphone & Apple in general.

The Following User Says Thank You to !!Nokia N900!! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Originally Posted by !!Nokia N900!! View Post
This MeeGo 1.1 is stupid & nonsense. every time you want to switch to MeeGo, u have to out SD card & flash...what is this.!!!!!
What do you think PR1.3 brought us?!

If you're going to try to make a valid argument at least keep up to date with what's going on!

Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
What do you think PR1.3 brought us?!

If you're going to try to make a valid argument at least keep up to date with what's going on!
sorry pal, but the PR1.3 brought anger to me.....
really i like the n900 but cant seeit developing WHY......
(CRYING)

of-course, cos the above phones are rubbish.......
but if you ask me, galaxy S, HTC DHD are much better in-terms of providing features & application.

Just keep in ur mind i am talking about providing features & more application like the other OS provides for it's users.

BTW, i hate Iphone & Apple in general.
Aaah, now I see why you don't like the N900: you have unrealistically high standards. Yes, the HTC HD2 s*cks because of Windows 6.5 (too bad because it has awesome hardware!), but the X10, Milestone and iPhone are all excellent phones, all with their pro's and con's. As is the N900.

Good luck waiting for the E7 though, hope it will meet your demands

Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
Aaah, now I see why you don't like the N900: you have unrealistically high standards. Yes, the HTC HD2 s*cks because of Windows 6.5 (too bad because it has awesome hardware!), but the X10, Milestone and iPhone are all excellent phones, all with their pro's and con's. As is the N900.

Good luck waiting for the E7 though, hope it will meet your demands
yea, hope so
thsnk

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
sorry pal, but the PR1.3 brought anger to me.....
really i like the n900 but cant seeit developing WHY......
(CRYING)
What exactly is the problem you are experiencing?

There is still no other phone out there with proper multi-tasking this good, a proper browser with flash (even if it is only 9.4 until I find a torrent of the TI 10.1 version).

If you want a pretty phone that anyone from a 5 year old to your granny can use equally well then go get one of steve hand jobs iWank fails.
If on the other hand you don't want to be controlled by the mentallity of the lowest common denominator of folk, then I suggest you stick with the N900, at least until the n9 comes along.

Last edited by James_Littler; 2010-10-30 at 19:47.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by anwar71839 View Post
I don't really care. I just wanted to say that you have a better chance of getting attention there. Plus, the thread's title is misleading - we already have meego 1.1 on the n900 dont you mean meego 1.2? which we all know will be the finished os and be ready for consumer use
Okay, let's be honest for a moment. This site, is built by enthusiasts and populated by enthusiasts. The folks here dig deeper into the OS than most other folks... perhaps even deeper than the majority of Nokia's testers.

With that said, complaining here is commonplace. It's invariably ignored by Nokia too. But imagine if we went to Nokia, in mass numbers and then got ignored. Imagine the backlash.

"Nokia doesn't care." "Nokia doesn't listen." "Nokia won't do a thing..."

And have it become the norm at the official site. That's a ****ing PR disaster in the making.

I'd rather encourage that we at least come to some form of consensus before going to the official site and complaining or requesting for improvements. The entropy of what we disagree and agree with would be a confusing hiss of noise that would sound like angry peasants and ultimately... also ignored.

You might not agree, or in this case "care"; however it's 100% the ****ing truth. The amount of noise generated from this forum would confuse the average company.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
I suggest you stick with the N900, at least until the n9 comes along.[/QUOTE]

Yea. I will wait though

Tags
carrots, divide by 0, gibberish, i want a pony, i wish i was a temp mod, n000bs, wasteland