Well, it definitely does not suck in my opinion. It's great as a portable internet tablet, games machine, camera, multimedia player and works as a phone too.

Originally Posted by zikmir View Post
seriously... what the **** esle u want ????????????????
i want my N900 to SUCK.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ New Zealand
Pretty weired but why is people comparing Nokia N900 to other devices such as iPhones? If you are comparing.. why can't you just buy a iPhone and be happy with it rather than getting something that you complaining about.

If you want your N900 to be decent and fast then stop installing 3rd party software's.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ifraaz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by ifraaz View Post
Pretty weired but why is people comparing Nokia N900 to other devices such as iPhones? If you are comparing.. why can't you just buy a iPhone and be happy with it rather than getting something that you complaining about.

If you want your N900 to be decent and fast then stop installing 3rd party software's.
Wow.. you must live in a little teeny house all by yourself with no ambitions to ever go out the door, don't you?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Debian has been run on it
Also, Android. Which makes me suddenly wonder whether maybe Android is quite possibly the most portable OS out there. Holy geez!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
the N900 sucks? i don't know about you but mine can cook. :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riceboy For This Useful Post:
It can suck eggs *AND* cook them! Incredible.

Im considering selling my N900, because it doesnt got much of games, apps and such. And second i have got lot of problems with my N900. Have any else got problems with their N900?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by benpenjr View Post
This phone is way to buggy to be a mainstream phone. It cant even receive a phone call when its online with its own IM software. (before you start ripping me a new one, I did everything..uninstall...reflash etc etc and nokia customer service says "dont use the IM if you want to receive a phone call" --- well geee sherlock thanks --- ******.
What?
Is this user error?

Mine works just fine.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It doesn't suck. But I do have to say that the telephony feels really, really bolted on like it was an afterthought.

With that said... somedude, you're just gonna have to be disappointed man. Not even after vodka and patience, your N900 will not suck.

Tags
close me please, cry me a river, delete me, old thread, worstthreadever