Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Yawn!!!!!!!!

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Yeah, I'd much rather a keyboard...

same here.. I need a keyboard. only think i am stuck on is that i would have to switch to at&t.. i left at&t for t-mobile so i could get the n900.. now i have to switch back? That sucks. now that i have experienced the low prices and great customer service of tmo i don' tknow i fi can go back to at&t.. i will probably go to sprint and some android device especially once this stupid merger is underway

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
yes, keyboard is a must

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
i'm still laughing about the thread title

just epic,love this community

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
I agree with this petition - I would love the N950 to have a keyboard.

BUT then alot of people will NOT buy it (i.e. the iphone/android crowd who like slim phones), this is exactly who Nokia need to convince.

So I would love to have a H/W keyboard, but I would gladly give it up if it meant the N950 was a SUPER SUPER success and Nokia get the hint that Meego is that way to go - which means we get MORE Meego devices?

I know it's not ideal and not particularly fond of the FART app likers - but it's the way of the world, I'm sure most of you would agree!
isn't the iphone 5 going to have a keyboard?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
'fit dont 'ave one i wont get it. thats if it even exists.

I want the physical keyboard and think that it is something of a false argument that you can't have a nice, light device with both a physical keyboard and a large capacitive touch screen. You can have both! HTC did a pretty good job of producing both in a single device, and Nokia, which is so overdue with the successor to the N900, should be able to do it, too.

So, Nokia, stop making compromise products and make something that looks good and has a physical keyboard!

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Looking at the promiss, it MUST have a physical keyboard, hence it has been called the sucessor of the N900. (N7X0 -N8X0 N900) So if it won't, we have all been mislead! :O

Tags
bada rox, key-bored?, lol bored, no fin' way!, sooo epic, spell check?