Posts: 43 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by premnas View Post
It looks like no order after 200001959 is being processed since last friday ... (According to the spreadsheet).
Come on Jolla ! This is not just lack of communication ... This starts looking like a joke and not a very funny one.
Let's hope it is the same situation as last week where they shipped a lot of devices and didn't update the shop status until they where delivered.

The Following User Says Thank You to bertjefred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by bertjefred View Post
Let's hope it is the same situation as last week where they shipped a lot of devices and didn't update the shop status until they where delivered.
Hope is the one thing i still have of getting my Jolla before Xmas

Order#: 32xx - still PAID Country: Finland

Last edited by hemiwi; 2013-12-17 at 10:10. Reason: forgot something

Hope they didn't run out of phones . They did run out of special edition Other Halves...

Originally Posted by 0rphu View Post
Hope they didn't run out of phones . They did run out of special edition Other Halves...
Then they got a big fat problem. If I am not getting my Jolla in December (actually the 4 Weeks end for me next Monday), I hope they will compensate us someway (maybe Poppy Red Other Half for all? )

Last edited by lupastro; 2013-12-17 at 10:21.

Originally Posted by 0rphu View Post
The December 12th mail from Jolla said that all the Jollas are in Finland, so I don't think they have run out.

The international text was a little different, as was noted here a few pages back, though.

Anyway, with the poor communications from Jolla, it is hard to say what the exact situation is. Running out of Limited Other Halves certainly was surprising - and a bit ironic to get a "The First One" OH in an after delivery.

Oh well, some first day pre-orders are still unshipped so I guess the macabre joke of The Last One someone made some days back was quite fitting.

Still, I think there is a good chance the orders will ship before Christmas. I just wish the comms were better, include more actual info and not copy-paste-generic-PR-fluff-FAQ kind of stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway, Oslo
It's beginning to smell really fishy. I think they are waiting for more Jollas, as they gave many to DNA. Problem is shipping from China to findland and then out to everyone that is missing a Jolla. Why can't they give us more info?

The Following User Says Thank You to LordSnick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Rome,IT
Originally Posted by LordSnick View Post
It's beginning to smell really fishy. I think they are waiting for more Jollas, as they gave many to DNA. Problem is shipping from China to findland and then out to everyone that is missing a Jolla. Why can't they give us more info?
At this point it would be much more fair to plainly inform the customers so that we could decide whether to wait or to cancel the order ... Seriously if I am not getting the phone by December I will ask for some form of compensation

The Following User Says Thank You to premnas For This Useful Post:
M Jolla finally arrived!!!

Order #1733, shipped to France, "In picking" since 13/12.
However there is no OH.

Updating the spreadsheet.

Last edited by simon@; 2013-12-17 at 10:32.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simon@ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by premnas View Post
At this point it would be much more fair to plainly inform the customers so that we could decide whether to wait or to cancel the order ... Seriously if I am not getting the phone by December I will ask for some form of compensation
Sigh... can we quit the whining, please? I can undestand if people coplain January 1st, but otherwise Jolla said 3-4 weeks and then they informed "in December". We are kind of half way through it, so just be patient.

Has anybody transitioned from Paid to something else recently? Or has anybody received their Jolla and wasn't expecting it? That's the kind of things to post in this thread.

FWIW, I want Jolla to deliver my phone through my chimney using Santa as a courier, on the 24th at midnight. And that's exactly at midnight. They can help themselves to milk and biscuits.

EDIT: added please

Last edited by ggabriel; 2013-12-17 at 10:32.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Running out of Limited Other Halves certainly was surprising - and a bit ironic to get a "The First One" OH in an after delivery.
Originally they promised the Limited Other Halves to be send separately at later time, so I was actually surprised that they started to deliver the Limited Other Halves with the phones.