Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Thanks, meizirkki. The effects are fun to look at, but you're right, pretty useless without any acceleration.

But the new UI is really exciting! I'm really getting eager to give it a spin!

Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY
Mer0.11 is coming along nicely, much more responsive and a slightly new look. You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

So far I've install Tiemu, hometools, leafpad that I know works. Other apps that I've installed I haven't run yet and can't comment on.

A quick question. How can I clean my flash boot. I've noticed each time I run the mer installer, my flash storage get smaller and smaller. Why is that and can regain space?

Last edited by FRZ; 2009-04-04 at 02:26.

Damn, 0.11 looks good! I can't wait to try that baby out! The 0.9 release actually kinda turned me off... but this looks better

Can't wait!

(And I really, really, can't freaking wait until my Fn keys work )

Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
Damn, 0.11 looks good! I can't wait to try that baby out! The 0.9 release actually kinda turned me off... but this looks better

Can't wait!

(And I really, really, can't freaking wait until my Fn keys work )
fn key do work now in 0.11.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
And this is what I get for taking time away from my IT some; I'm may be getting an N810 soon to compliment my use of my N800 and so when that happens I'll be contributing on the UI/UX side for this project.

Until then, I've got homework to do to catch up with the progress so far. Seems like a lot of great work.

The Following User Says Thank You to ARJWright For This Useful Post:
Hmm I wanna try this myself (argh got to resist). How's the battery life on it?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

How can I remove the dual boot menu? I just want to restore it to its original state.

Originally Posted by frviana View Post
How can I remove the dual boot menu? I just want to restore it to its original state.
I think you can uninstall bootmenu from the application manager under installed apps. Otherwise reflash.

Tags
mer, mer release