Poll: Did you pre-order?
Poll Options
Did you pre-order?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Code:
Account Activation Failed

Activation with the key <...> failed. Please check the activation link in your email.
Anyone else having this problem? Btw, I hope it will be possible to upgrade preorder once they start supporting more countries
yes but in my case I could login anyway.

But atm its impossible preorder. SIte is DDOS attacked by MrElop

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
...small? I find that my 4.3'' is just pocketable, but couldn't really imagine going on a bike trip with something larger.
You need to have lots of devices and different sizes. If you going to bike you connect a mini device like x10 mini, if you going fishing you take a waterproof phone if you going to work you use a note and so forth, one device is so Limited... 4.5 is not a great size to me. I like the extreme.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
You need to have lots of devices and different sizes. If you going to bike you connect a mini device like x10 mini, if you going fishing you take a waterproof phone if you going to work you use a note and so forth, one device is so Limited... 4.5 is not a great size to me. I like the extreme.
That's where a 7"+ screen acting as a docking station would be a winner. Maybe a clip on keyboard too.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
400 quid is quite nice - for now. But who knows what the same hw spec would cost in like, 6 months...

EDIT: besides that, their design reminds me of... these. The green is off, but in real life it's way more matching (i own an 510).
But, you see it's not about HW at all, that is just secondary.
It's finally an open device, like N900 and N9, but not obsolete!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
how come I cant select any username..it is impossible i think
I got the username error 4 times, but still received the activation emails. Check your email soon.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I got the username error 4 times, but still received the activation emails. Check your email soon.
And the spam folder too, if your inbox is empty.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
got many email activation..

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
I have pre-ordered and credit card accepted etc but the only email so far is a registration one. Did anyone get their confirmation of order yet?

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
I have pre-ordered and credit card accepted etc but the only email so far is a registration one. Did anyone get their confirmation of order yet?
Yes and even got my official invoice from Jolla
Looking good!

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
I got from paypal. Check 'My Orders' on join.joilla.com if it says 'paid'

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:

Tags
bespoke phone, jolla, keyboard phone, or nothing, pandora phone