Originally Posted by TheJason View Post
OK.

...I'll take that as a NO.
Hey buddy, this is a forum, and you only had like 2 or 3 posts before posting this message. Maybe you could wait a bit more than 50 minutes to get an answer before getting impatient?

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend this case. I had one similar and it unlocked my N900 many times. Bad.

I haven't been able to trigger the screen to turn on with my cheap magnetic clasp case

Originally Posted by TheJason View Post
Has anyone tried this New Leather Case for Nokia N900 Cover Black Holster sold by "bestsources" at ebay.

For only $10 I was all set to order this one and give it a try untill I read the "Make your battery last longer" wiki that warned against using cases with magnetic clasps. I don't know if this one has a magnet strong enough to trigger the slider on/off actuator or not.

Does anyone know about this particular case? Does the N900 fit well in it? Is the magnet in the clasp strong enough to drain the battery due to constant switching on and off?

Thanks.
Hi ,

Just saw your observations about cases with magnetic clasps , so which option(s) did you finally get or recommend . please do send links