Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by stone17 View Post
I have 150mb free memory, I was not even able to shoot a single HDR. It always cancels, saying not enough memory.
Reboot and try again?

Originally Posted by rickysio View Post
Reboot and try again?
I rebooted several times, even turned of widgets to squeeze out little bit more of free memory. No effect.

I have 150mb free memory, I was not even able to shoot a single HDR. It always cancels, saying not enough memory.
Please clarify - does the app says "not enough memory" right after you select "HDR mode" (not pushed the camera button yet), or it displays "not enough memory" over a preview of the image after you took it (pressed the camera button)?

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
I tried to update the app through app manager, but it prompted that it was unable to install the upgrade. Also can't uninstall, apt-get remove blessn900 returns Reading database ... 35186 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing blessn900 ...
dpkg: error processing blessn900 (--remove):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
blessn900

any suggestions?

The Following User Says Thank You to Soppa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eugene.panich View Post
Please clarify - does the app says "not enough memory" right after you select "HDR mode" (not pushed the camera button yet), or it displays "not enough memory" over a preview of the image after you took it (pressed the camera button)?
It starts the procedure, shows one image and than says "not enough memory for next image" or so, it disappears quite fast.

It starts the procedure, shows one image and than says "not enough memory for next image" or so, it disappears quite fast.
Than means that the image was taken, there is no memory for taking the next one, please check if the image appeared in the Album (after it's processing is complete - when the Album icon is displayed with no amination)

Originally Posted by Soppa View Post
I tried to update the app through app manager, but it prompted that it was unable to install the upgrade. Also can't uninstall, apt-get remove blessn900 returns Reading database ... 35186 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing blessn900 ...
dpkg: error processing blessn900 (--remove):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
blessn900

any suggestions?
Please try to install http://blessn900.com/distr/blessn900_0.1-1_armel.deb from our site, we're working right now on fixing the installation problem in new version.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eugene.panich For This Useful Post:
Than means that the image was taken, there is no memory for taking the next one, please check if the image appeared in the Album (after it's processing is complete - when the Album icon is displayed with no amination)
That single picture is there.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Please try to install http://blessn900.com/distr/blessn900_0.1-1_armel.deb from our site, we're working right now on fixing the installation problem in new version.
Thanks, that indeed did the trick.

Originally Posted by RobbH View Post
Looking back, I see that I have not taken any ISO 400 photos since installing PR 1.2. So the problems I'm having with ISO 400 could be related to PR 1.2 while having nothing to do with blessn900.
RobbH, could you please tell what other settings are used in the standard camera when you are getting black image? What White balance, Exposure, and Resolution are set?
We'll try to reproduce this problem.