Notices

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ St. Cloud, MN
Also to the iOS users a few questions:

1. Can we assume that the star collector achievements (both 750 and 1500) are additional stars to the max shown 3 stars? i.e. Every time you score a star it's added up regardless of whether or not you've already scored 3 stars on that level. Because I've already got the 3 stars on all levels of course but that only adds up to 585 stars and if you add the golden egg stars it goes to 598, still shy of 750. BUT I do have the 750 achievement. Anyone know how those work?

2. Does anyone else have 3 stars in all of episode 4 but still not have the Finish World 11 Achievement?

3. Is anyone else having trouble with the star on egg #13? (See link below if you're not sure which egg is which) I have the egg and I've played and passed the level MULTIPLE times, my high score is even 121440 and a star shows when I pass but the star STILL doesn't show up on the egg menu. Frustrating!

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2010/0...r-all-14-eggs/

1. Agreeing on you there, I don't have the achievement yet, but I am still only as far as having 3 stars on Poached Eggs. It looks like that is the only viable explanation. Just started playing again since Game Center and this thread, finally something to keep me motivated on scoring and getting stars =D

3. I have a score of 118310 on that star, but I have all my stars showing up including that one. Did you try restarting your device?

Edit: I made astart at adding the big setup, just jotted down my scores on 3 starred levels, but the layout needs to be fixed for all the personal scores including formulas, I just made a start.

Last edited by Remyoman; 2010-11-02 at 20:20.

Hey Remoyoman, regarding number 3, yeah I've restarted bunch of times. I've been missing that star for months with no explanation. I've even gone through 1 or more angry birds updates and replayed after every update and the star still doesn't show. Really weird. Probably just a glitch/bug but annoying none-the-less!

Here's an excel sheet for you with my scores for episode 4 (and angry birds halloween, though I haven't played it much)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4UX1UND

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giggs For This Useful Post:
Awesome! Thanks giggs! Great idea adding Halloween, Anybody know how to either convert this to google docs so everyone can edit it or add it to the other spreadsheet?

It's too bad you're missing that star, try contacting Roxio via Twitter or something like that? Google Docs won't save my edit? Checking the Excel sheet now, I'll see what I can fix for episode 4.

The Following User Says Thank You to Remyoman For This Useful Post:
Good Idea, I'll give that a try, Thanks for the help all around!

Trying to fix the sheet since my edits somehow made my edit crash :s
I will look into importing sheets (properly) and see if we can just add sheets in other pages for people to randomly check and edit possible higher scores without inputting it all over again.

Edit (Im: I *fixed* it, the layout of the column lines is changed since it was the 3rd time fixing those, which is a pain. Added all the scores from the sheet, so episode 4 is ready for highscores besides the fact that I can't find the cel-properties to change the way it handles 9-1(instead of a date).

Edit (again): I finally fixed the date, there was some format menu which was right in front of me...

Last edited by Remyoman; 2010-11-02 at 21:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to Remyoman For This Useful Post:
Just got a score I'm pretty proud of: 123,700 on 10-14.

So far at 3922830 on The Big Setup

Anyone can just copy the column of episode 4 from my side of to theirs, Google Docs automatically adjusts the formula for the right cell.
Did you 1 bird that one, if so nice job.

Edit: What do we want to have in the average calculation, high scores and personals or jsut personals? And do we want average totals as well?

Last edited by Remyoman; 2010-11-03 at 11:11.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox