Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
who will be our winner and handing jolla the questions?
Any person or persons who's kind enough to step forward, I'm too busy lately...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Any person or persons who's kind enough to step forward, I'm too busy lately...
Anyone?

What's going on with these secret communications between board and jolla. Could you put these questions in that secret meetings mails or however the communication roolin.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-11-09 at 16:05.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Anyone?
What's going on with these secret communications between board and jolla. Could you put these questions in that secret meetings mails or however the communication roolin.
Eh? Smokin the weed again?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Eh? Smokin the weed again?
Noo weed in my smoke what do you mean? The the community leader take this forward.

time for jolla to make up their mind if they want slush to live stream their event. Are they open or closed?

The first who goes offtopic/troll in that other thread(lol, it already happend) has to do a enter the Jolla stage unannounced during the Jolla presentation in nothing but TMO underwear and hand over the list from us.

That's the main reason why I want a live stream
Actually if you are Finland-based, you can get cheap (about 60 €) tickes for both days

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Actually if you are Finland-based, you can get cheap (about 60 €) tickes for both days
They offered me to work there/help out on the event actually but I can't make it to Helsinki, wish I could

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
So how does one get tickets that cheap?

Cheapest ones on their website are listed as 150€.
http://slush.fi/en/tickets/

i'm not finland based, but I can book a flight. how do you get the tickets for 60 EUR? But first I want to know if they are planning to have a live stream. How hard can that be?

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
They offered me to work there/help out on the event actually but I can't make it to Helsinki, wish I could
Can you ask them about live stream...again? If jolla made up their minds about it.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-11-11 at 16:28.

Great news. Jolla just confirmed on twitter that they will stream online. Only one more question:

1.live stream in real time.
X. Semi live stream(delayed)
2. Cut and past version a few hours later.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla