Closed Thread
It is not.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Holy cow! 100000 Farting apps, each a different tone! That is like 100000 different farts I can have with me all the time in my pocket! That is so awesome, that is why smart phones were created in the first place! Fart phones! Yay! Now also in dual core: 2 farts the same time! Oh noes, they do not do multitask. So it is one fart at a time. Oh well.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
razefox

Really A Zero Entity. Feck Off. X

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:
who is this guy? and why should i care?

is he blaming nokia for releasing a phone two years ago that can not keep up with the most recent device?

Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
Holy cow! 100000 Farting apps, each a different tone! That is like 100000 different farts I can have with me all the time in my pocket! That is so awesome, that is why smart phones were created in the first place! Fart phones! Yay! Now also in dual core: 2 farts the same time! Oh noes, they do not do multitask. So it is one fart at a time. Oh well.
Android and iPhone can multitask already, so 2 farts at a time is possible.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Tried android and apple, lot of apps but over 90% crap, used in excess of 3 hours to find a good video player on android, and can say that i can do much more with kmplayer then any video app in android....

In other words, you missed the point by the length from earth to the moon, and the same goes for most app junkies.

Like i said before, number of apps does not a good OS make

and how needs apps when you are intelligent enough to use a terminal.

final quote: you suck.

Now go troll somewhere else, or try to do something useful in your life for once, thats what most of us in TMO do.

EDIT: we need a "Fu*k Off" button here next to "Thanks"

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-05-14 at 18:52.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i never knew if n900 could really push some one this much to exert his all farts at the same time lol ,what is it ? kind of anger ?jealousy ?depression ? or the maemo invade is bumping the arses of all those smartphones in the market ? sorry for u foxhead )) get a n900 and get a life
hail n900 ))

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by razefox View Post
Android and iPhone can multitask already, so 2 farts at a time is possible.
iFart freezes the fart_app_#327829 unless it is a system process and a part of iOS (it is not, hopefully). Fartroid may or may not close it while in the background depending on avaible system resources (but I still don't think that more than one app can have the sound output at the same time, so still no dual-fart).

The difference is N900 have applications. Others have "apps". Maemo is an operating system, iOS and Android are fancy app-launcers with some APIs.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
@OP:

men.....just go and get the device! why lie around and do all of this?! RIP to you as well :P

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Take this thread seriously please.

Closed Thread