Notices

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Originally Posted by UrbanKid View Post
hey i have this weird problem when i play my screen is just black as mean in-game day time changes when night my screen can't see anything but on the pc its all grey i even change tthe font color still same pure black. on n900 laptop motherboard malfunction
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=84

Originally Posted by UrbanKid View Post
oh yeah how do you get em fancy colors
I install bash2 from the app manager.

After that I run this in Xterm:
bash-setup

alright i installed bash and click the Y key and still the same even typed bash..still colourless

I ran bash-setup both as user and as root in Xterm, pressing y on all of the questions.

That should do it.

Nevermind. Request not needed.

Last edited by Addison; 2011-08-29 at 11:34.

I believe this is a design decision that cannot be altered in program. You should ask this question on TF forum though, I might be wrong. It could be possible to recompile source to suit your needs though.

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Thanks anyway.

I figured out what I was hoping for instead.

I wish you had an older N800 szopin, I think you and me would hit it off quite well.

Any chance you want to get rid of your N900 and embrace ancient technology with me?

Get rid of it?? No way. I'm actually thinking about getting another one, now that it seems N950 will not happen and N9 lacks hw keyboard. Not too much of a choice left really

If there is anyone with an N800 and would like to give this a try, I can package something together that can be used with TF.

What I have so far works incredibly well and I'm really loving this setup that I have.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I have quite a lot of junk going on with this.

Things I still need to work on are triggers, gags, targeting, and more shortcuts.

I would love it if I could just type CTRL-k and kill everything in front of my character.

Or if myself or anyone in my formation is low on hit points for my character to immediately cast heal. I used to have such a script but that was 10 years ago.

Anyway, maybe I can catch you online someday and we can trade our findings.
There's a great Tinyfugue community at the tinyfugue-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net mailing list. Additionally, I've been archiving Tinyfugue macros in my personal wiki http://www.gwen-morse.com/wiki/index.php/Tinyfugue . If you look at examples of working macros it would likely help you write ones specific to your favorite game.

The Following User Says Thank You to eachna For This Useful Post: