Hy guys!
Lately... i have problem with my nokia n900 internal memory..
I have posted many threads here before with my problem with flashing EMMC, then unable to connect my n900 to the pc in mass storage mode..
But today,, my n900 connected to the pc in mass storage mode perfectly!
I tried to copy files over memory... it copied perfectly too!
but after 1 minute.. the files deleted!
i tried to format the memory on my pc.. windows cannot format it
i tried to format it by disk management.. the same result
i tried many programs like fat32 formatter.. with the same result
and the surprise... i cannot remove files.. edit files... copy files format memory.. or doing anything on the 32gb memory
i read similar thread on nokia Europe discussions and i followed the steps to fix read only problem... but still i have the problem
i don't think that i have read only file system.. because device didn't notify my about this.. and i can copy or move over this.. but the files come back again!
i removed the files manually.... removed
i have removed 14 gb... the it came again !!
please help me fix my n900 i cannot flash EMMC Under any circumstance
Thanks in advance

Last edited by nourgomaa; 2011-08-10 at 01:07.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
*sues nourgomaa for being blinded now*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
*sues nourgomaa for being blinded now*
haa?
what do u mean with blind??
and if i exceed my rights in the forum tell me..

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Cripes, nourgomaa! Why can't you write in plain, ordinary color, ordinary font size text instead of...
boldy screaming out every f***ing word???
Hey, chowderhead! Seriously? You don't realize why this would be annoying to someone?

Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Don't call him chowderhead please... I actually like New England Clam Chowder and do not want any association with such

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Don't call him chowderhead please... I actually like New England Clam Chowder and do not want any association with such
I'd call him a retahd, but they censor the real word here. My apologies for even mentioning chowder. I'm from Massachusetts, I can relate.

I know, i'm quite often in MA too (Nantasket, to be exact, as in right now)

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-08-09 at 02:14.

Originally Posted by nourgomaa View Post
Nonsequitor? I can do that too.

Tags
omg im blind, unleashed fury