Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
@humble,
You can't lol. Or you can try contacting them and getting sue.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
@humble,
You can't lol. Or you can try contacting them and getting sue.
im glad i made you laugh

im hinting to the leaker (he or she.. needs to touch up on ther compiling skills)

My"Current Project(s)":
[Resurrecting] DON

Last edited by humble; 2011-02-01 at 03:34. Reason: i need to work on some spelling skillz

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by fatcobrah View Post
hehehhe all of us wait someone 2 try it D
I've tried it, it does exist and it's the real deal... but you won't use it for more than 10 minutes, the first 5 minutes to figure out why it crashes and the next five minutes to confirm it's Flash's fault... then you'll remove it.

Read this post real carefully if you want to access the said Flash file... But don't say I didn't warn you...

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
erm... anyway to install this thing? tried searching for it... but didn't seem to have any valid way to get this running?

still very unstable eh?

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
if running = crashing, we can get it running!

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by humble View Post
Code:
undefined reference to `gdk_x11_window_get_drawable_impl'
how do we push a bug to them?
You don't need to submit any bug reports because it's not a bug. Whoever compiled this did so against a different version of gtk.

The Following User Says Thank You to dchky For This Useful Post:
<link removed>

Here is the plugin on <link removed>. To install it, simply replace the shared-object in /usr/lib/browser/plugins – but be sure to create a backup in the event that you need to revert. I suggest you move it out of /usr/lib and into /opt as it’ll chew roughly 7MB of space. Restart browserd or reboot your device and you’re done.

watch the video 0.12 onwards for proof.
yes it works on the normal browser

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2011-02-01 at 20:21. Reason: do not share files without license to do so

The Following User Says Thank You to tele For This Useful Post:
wut? where did this come from? is it the beta plugin that crashes when you try to interact with it?

I don`t know yet if this is true or not, but when i go to the original source of the news (<link removed>), you find 2 images, everything good until you see the second one.

5G??? That's very wierd.

Grettings.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2011-02-01 at 20:21. Reason: do not share files without license to do so

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "Flash 10.1 on N900 has arrived " (3 posts) has been merged into this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:

Tags
bircolete, die flash die, flash 10.1, flash is trash, flashplugin, not tweak, or die without, shalazam